Friday, January 12, 2007

The change music brings....

Its funny how those who normally wouldn't be chased by thousands of screaming fans and TV shows can become the object of many people's dreams simply by playing music. The worldly steriotype of unattractive people is lost through the playing of some chords. Here are some examples:

I ran into this guy on a boat trip to the South Island earlier
in December...


(notice the unshaven, cardigan look)

AFI vocalist:


By the way, I'm still on the hunt for some more extremely unattractive turned attractive through music musicians, so if you know of some email me:

fatdaddysjump@gmail.com

cheers boys

1 comment:

The Guru said...

I was gonna suggest UnderOath, but then I realised that nothing on this planet could make that band look even midly attractive. The same goes for Chad Kroeger, lead singer of Nickleback. Euurrrgghh.