Thursday, April 12, 2007

#4 - Life part 1

I'm currently sitting at my desk contemplating where my life is heading.

What do I really want to achieve in my life?


Have a Toyota Alteza, twin turbo? Sure.


Have a modern house overlooking the unknown and greatest surf beach? Absolutely.

Possibly have an beautiful wife who cooks well and doesn't mind, n
ever has fights and brings the best out in me no what is going on? Haha definitely!

I think all of us want that,
except if you're a girl and you'd prefer a male over a chick.

But if all of us want that, what is it that makes us different from anybody else?



I'm talking about the kind of mark we're each going to make on here within our often short and limited time.


What are you going to do with your life to make it worthwhile?



I don't want to just be known as a nice person and I don't want just to be known as incredibly good looking (already achieved that).



I'm not sure exactly what kind of "thing" or "person" I want to be remembered for (I guess that's why I'm writing this), but I know at least that I don't want to let time pass my by and just go with wherever I'm lead by circumstances.


I want to have a vision, a dream and a plan for my life that is going to not only set me apart from other people, but also see God explode in this world while I'm here.


Think about what you're doing and what kind of impact you want your life to have while you're here.




You won't regret it.

2 comments:

The Scragster said...

Oh Dude, thats prity deep...
(Whats the picture of the graveyard got to do with anyhtig I may ask thou ?)

Rhys said...

What are you going to do with your life before you die.

Graveyards hold people that have died.

I'll give you a history / geography lesson later tonight brother :)