Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Keep paying the cost

My first "vlog" aka video blog for those a little challenged with today's lingo.



I forgot to mention that God provided the best job for me possible lately. I just finished up at my Market Research job and found out I have been offered the greatest job for me at the moment. Face to face contact instead of just over the phone, great pay and awesome hours - all from just one step into a restaurant God lead me to.

Keep paying that cost - God takes care of everything else!

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Hey, In response to the earlier atheism debate, If you could take the time to watch this video, I'd love to hear your comments:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2aW2N46vf4Q