Monday, August 6, 2007

Love life

At this moment in time, it is exactly 4:55pm. Exactly 95 minutes until I start work and approximately finishing around 1am. Now although 1am doesn't sound too late for some of you reading (I am aware of the many all nighters some of you have recently accomplished), but, I am currently lying in my warm spa and listening to some quality music. Life is great.

I often seem to come back to this point, but for me and I know for alot of you reading, it is a vital thing to continue being reminded of. So often I struggle to find the balance between working really hard and being concerned about making things the best I can make them, with enjoying life. It's easy to get caught up in the day to day work that is needed, losing at times the love and excitement God planned life to be like.

I want to get to the end of my life and be so excited about the fact that I not only did incredible things with my life and changed people's lives, but that I loved living it the whole way along!

I agree wholeheartedly with the need to work hard and to be committed with all you are to things becoming awesome, but don't let that be all you're about. Let yourself loose when you can and do something crazy - we weren't created to live life boring; but explosive, exciting, fun and fulfilling.

Don't think when you're having the best time, that you don't deserve it or that it's "too good to be true". That's the kind of life God's planned for you since the beginning of time! It's a mindset that God wants to replace with the expectation and love of living life with enthusiasm and incredible levels of fun.

Don't let the enemy rob you of the joy of living an incredible life.

Don't think that God doesn't want you to laugh, love, or live! Jesus gave up his own life because He was that committed to giving you that kind of life.

Try writing down all the things you love about your life.
Then write down all the things you want to do that are going to help you love your life more.

Enjoy it, God gave it to you for you to live!

2 comments:

JD said...

short and sweet...good point. check out my comment on ur last entry btw.

JD

Jeanette said...

yea totally man:) fully agree with all that! haha i was just thinking, u kno wen u eat chocolate and exercise and u get those mean as andorphines! imagin if we cld feel like that all day man! haha wldnt that be great!!:D