Sunday, July 20, 2008

Church - as it should be.

I am so blessed to be working with such an amazing team at church. It's the greatest feeling in the world to know that I don't need to torture people with my vocal abilities (which by the way aren't as bad as others might like to have you think) or setup, lead worship, be the lead musician, preach, MC, and then packdown all by myself.

It's an honour to be working with such incredible, committed, talented and passionate people and to me that's what church is - everyone pitching in to create an environment where people are loved, cared for, lead, grown and above all able to glorify God for who He is.

Acts 2 is legendary and is the kind of church I'm striving to not only be a part of, but also be.


Thanks guys, you rock.

1 comment:

ETHAN LLOYD said...

YOU ROCK RHYS LAKE THE FIRST LOL