Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.


Today was a good day.

Today was a great day in fact.
Today I got to eat chocolate and not feel bad because I did 30 push ups and 20 sit ups in the morning.
Today I found out I'm confirmed for going to America for 3 weeks.
Today I worked on planning our next drum item for the second round of NZ's Got Talent.
Today it wasn't raining!
Today got a chance to properly listen to the new Hillsong album I bought two days ago.
And, today I successfully managed to procrastinate cleaning my horribly messy room to justify watching a movie.

I wonder what tomorrow's gonna be like.....

3 comments:

Liv said...

Did you guys get into nz's got talent?

Rhys Lake said...

Hey Liv,

yeah we got into the second round which as far as I know is the one which gets televised which should be mean.
Did you enter or anything?

Cheers

liv said...

When did you find out? Did they ring or send a letter? I didn't enter but I know some peeps who did so just wondering lol